As we get older gifts become more difficult to give and receive. Usually seniors have everything they already need and don't need to add any clutter. However, there are options that will only take up space temporarily. Things that can be used or consumed for a certain period of time are all great gifts to get. Take a look below at what you can get any seniors this holiday that won't add to what they already own.
1. Candy is a good option since they can be enjoyed until they are all gone.
2. Cookies just like candy will only last until they have all been consumed.
3. Dinner Vouchers are great because the recipient gets a nice evening out and gets to enjoy some good food.
4. Gift Baskets that have consumables or things you would use like soaps have variety and give the recipient a lot of different things to try.
5. Flowers are always cheer people up and make great decorations until they are done. Want to get your senior family member a great gift but want it to be temporary? Get them this Tropical Bloom flower set that will create a warm and relaxing mood.